How To Make Print Your Own Tarot Cards and Oracle Cards
Out of Stock
You are still looking for a way to make and print your own Tarot cards and Oracle cards, you can ask us for a solution. We proudly produce many famous tarot cards. Many artists choose high-quality art papers of 350gsm and 400gsm to make tarot cards. Of course, artists who have higher requirements for quality will choose 310gsm and 330gsm black base paper.
Steps to make your own tarot cards
1. Confirm the number of cards in a deck, card size, quantity you will design or purchase.
2. Paper, Surface treatment, Special craft and idea decision.
3. We provide template for design for custom cards and packing.
4. Price confirmation and place order with deposit.
5. Artwork layout confirmation before printing.
6. Competitive Production lead-time, balance received for deliery.
1. 300gsm / 350gsm / 400gsm White core Paper (Art Paper)
2. 270gsm / 280gsm / 300gsm Blue/Grey core Paper
3. 300gsm / 310gsm / 330gsm German best Black core Paper
4. 100% new white PVC/ black PVC (0.3mm/0.32mm)
63*88mm,57*87mm,70*120mm,88*126mm etc; up to your own requirements.
Requirements of files
1. Upload the art files one by one in PDF, AI, JPEG or PSD to Dropbox. com or WeTransfer.com and share them with us.
2. More than 300 dpi and make sure it is clear enough, 600 dpi will be needed if you need very clear printing.
Depending on your design, we will recommend the surface treatment for your tarot card. For example, soft-touch semi-glossy varnish will give your card a semi-matte effect and look more advanced. Matte lamination will make your cards more durable, and so on. Foiling on card and gold/silver edge are also available.
1. Normal glossy varnish
2. High quality glossy varnish
3. Glossy / matte lamination
4. High quality matte lamination
5. UV coating
6. Spot UV coating
7. Gold / silver / laser color edge
8. Gold / silver / laser color foil stamp
9. Embossing and linen finish
10. Hot stamping (colorful available)
11. Trimmed gold/silver/colorful edging
We have a variety of boxes for your choice: tuck box, lid & bottom box, flip box, tin box, and plastic box. If you have a box with special requirements, you can consult us.
Type of Box
1. Tuck Box / Lid-bottom Box / 2-Piece Box / Flip Magnet Box
2. Hinged Neck Box / Tin Box / Plastic Box / Single Pit Box
Free samples of our previous card decks are available. you only need to pay the shipping cost. Our MOQ is 500 decks for one version.
For detailed recommendations for small businesses, please visit: ACELION Tarot Cards Printing Solutions for Start-ups