Print 350g Double Copper Matt Oil Tarot Cards
Out of Stock
This set of divination tarot cards is designed for beginners so that they can develop their intuition while practicing these cards. This card is made of 350 grams of double copper paper with matt oil surface treatment.
1. All cards are made of 350 grams of double copper paper, and various customized pictures are printed on the cards.
2. An instruction manual for readers, with this booklet newcomers can quickly understand this tarot card.
Recommended Material Options:
1. 300/350/400 gsm quality card stock with white core, also called art paper.
2. 300/310/330gsm German master quality card stock with black core center layer.(linen air cushion finish)
|300gsm art paper||paper thick 0.31mm|
|350gsm art paper||paper thick 0.36mm|
|400gsm art paper||paper thick 0.41mm|
|300gsm German black core paper||paper thick 0.3mm|
|310gsm German black core paper||paper thick 0.31mm|
|330gsm German black core paper||paper thick 0.33mm|
Standard tarot size: 70 x 120 mm (2.75″×4.75″)
Standard oracle size: 88 x 126 mm (3.5″×5″)
1. Glossy varnish/smooth finish/matte finish.
2. Air cushion linen finish.
3. Plastic coated finish.
4. Glossy/matte lamination finish.
5. UV coated finish. (high glossy UV/Matte UV)
6. Gold/Silver/holographic/Colorful hot stamp on cards.
7. Gold/silver/holographic/Colorful trimmed edging finish.
8. Spot UV.
Surface Finish Learn more >
Our common booklet are bi-fold, z-fold, accordion-fold, saddle sewn binding, perfect bound and cross fold. If you have special needs, please contact us for customized.
Booklet Learn more >
1. Custom glossy/matte varnish finish tuck box
2. Custom glossy/matte lamination finish tuck box
3. Custom tin box
4. Custom lid & bottom box
5. Custom flip box
6. Custom gift box in special design according to your requirement.
Number of cards per deck: Custom number accepted.
Regular Dimension applicable for 63*88MM(2.5″×3.5″) 57*87MM(2.25″×3.45″), 70×120 mm (2.75″×4.75″) or 88×126 mm (3.5″×5″). Custom size accepted.
Packaging Learn more >